Does it stop us doing payroll? No. Is there any restriction in service? No.
If anything, having that stretch of water has only convinced us that we need to work that much harder to provide our clients the same service as they would get by popping in to their local Payroll Bureau. And that's the thing... there is no such thing as a local payroll bureau.
Running a payroll bureau is essentially a remote service:
- We don't work in your premises
- We provide a variety of ways to stay in touch
- Anything you get sent by HMRC will also be sent to us
- Timesheets can be sent by SMS, E-mail, or by completing a Word / Excel document or even by completing online
- We choose the best technology to suit YOUR business
- We send payslips electronically (and instantaneously) to your staff
- We send all reports electronically to you.
- Our invoicing is completed automatically and electronically, and we accept online payments.
- If you need to talk to us, just call.
- Our office hours are 9-5 Mon-Fri.
- If your call goes to voicemail, I will get an automatic text and e-mail with your telephone number and any message that you may have left will be sent directly to me as well as stored on the system.
So: Does that stretch of water make a difference?
It makes us work harder for your business. We get it right first time and we analyse our business on a consistent basis to ensure that clients and customers continue to get the best possible service that they can.
In 2013 we are concentrating hard on our core business - effective payroll for small and medium sized businesses. We are here to help and we do all we can to make things as easy as possible for YOU.
If you have any questions, then please DO get in touch... And even though we CAN do everything remotely, if my photograph of Dunoon Pier has inspired you to come and visit the area, then we would LOVE to catch up.
Time to go and do some work.